Saturday, December 22, 2007

First Posting hope I Don't screw it up

So this is my first dive into the world of Blogging. After miles and miles of commuting down to SJ working in the tech world, thinking about the usefulness of Posting ones rambling thoughts and pushing it out into Cyberspace I've decided to give blogging a shot.
So here I am 5:30 in the morning 2 days before Christmas stressing about whether or not I've gotten enough presents to properly represent Saint Nicholas. Eh I think I'm good. Now where did I put my riding gear I need to work off the winter fat.
Yep, yet another Cyclist pushing his guilts and desires of being thinner,faster stronger in a intraspective narrative onto the unsuspecting web-wonderer. It'll also be the ramblings of a father trying to navigate he perils of raising a teenage, a mildly OK handyman trying to stay on top of maintaining the hut.

So, Deal with it, you followed the link here.

What can you expect from this blog? Pretty much anything! Personal views on the state of human exsistance, Race logs, Smacking down whinners that ran with the Scissors and gutted themself like a fish and then blamed Fiskars for making them too sharp!
You can even expect some good old fashion useful tips on stuff I didn't learn in school.

So sitdown, shut-up and buckle your seatbelts you're in for some sporatic Rambling.

No comments: